.Monday, August 09, 2004 ' 5:59 PM Y
1st posting..also don't know what to say.Yesterday, I went to my 2nd auntie's salon to do hair rebonding together with my mum...wow...my aunt's shop so many ppl....then we feel so paiseh...cos my aunt so busy, still need to help us do rebonding. Anyway, me and my mum spent abt 5hrs there....and i kept dozing off during the process...and rebonding is such a painful process...but it is worth the pain lah...cos now got more managable hair.After that me and mum went to eat dinner and took a bus back home after that...so tiring...then reach home liao still managed to catch the last part of "xi lin men" what an ending....like no ending...have to watch part2 to know the answers...After "xi lin men" is the national day rally by PM Goh....think he is really a good PM...I don't know much about politics...so not going to talk much on that. Anyway, I wanna wish Singapore Happy 39th Birthday!!!!